WVP The Doctors’ Clinic was established in 1903 when Doctors Willis B. Morse and Charles H. Robertson established their medical partnership. For more than a century our providers and staff have been providing personal medical care to the residents of Salem and the surrounding communities. The Doctors’ Clinic is a private practice – owned and operated by its physician partners.
We provide medical care to patients of all ages. The clinic is comprised of Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians and a General Surgeon. Our current facility opened in 1996 and is located at 5050 Skyline Village Loop South, Salem, OR.
One of our goals is to provide a comprehensive and convenient level of care to our patients at our facility.
- Our Radiology department is fully digital and includes digital X-Rays, Mammography, CT scanning, Ultrasound and DEXA scanning. Our Radiology department is connected to the community PACS system to allow for the sharing of Radiology images and reports among community providers, hospitals and emergency rooms.
- Our Laboratory performs most of the common Hematology, Chemistry and Urine tests and maintains a close relationship with Quest Diagnostics for more complicated laboratory testing.
- Cardiac Testing including Treadmills, 24 hour Holter Monitoring, Cardiac event monitoring and Cardiac Ultrasound is available on-site.